What do we do?
We help Carers - anyone caring for an adult with a physical disability or sensory impairment.
How do we help Carers?
By providing a trained carer support worker who takes over from the carer for a few hours so they can have a break. Help is provided regularly or occasionally.
What does this help cost?
Some aspects of our service are met through contributions from a variety of sources - donations, grants, local authority
and PCT contracts, bequests and fund raising.
Care may also be purchased directly from us.
Anyone can refer people to Crossroads.
If you or someone you know needs help, please contact our care managers.
- At Dudley Crossroads we aim to ensure that the service we provide responds to carer's needs - it is important that carers can put their trust in us to care for the person they support.
- We recognise that our service can have an impact on the whole family and we design our services with that in mind.
- We work hard to provide a high quality, flexible, responsive service which is accessible to as many people as possible.
- It is important to us that both carers and cared for are treated with dignity and respect.
- We actively explore opportunities for establishing relationships with other organisations that will improve services for carers locally.
- We want every carer to be recognised, to be supported and offered services to help them maintain their own identity, health, wellbeing and social life.